Winged Smokey Glitter Eyes (using Tape Method)


I was attending a black tie Awards Gala recently and decided to film my makeup. I hadn't done a talk through tutorial in a while and I do enjoy doing them! I did a winged out smokey eye using the tape method. Below is the video tutorial, a full product list, as well as pictures of my makeup and my outfit. Enjoy!

The Products

Base...
Urban: Decay Primer Potion - original
Mac: Paint Pot - Soft Ochre
Nyx: Jumbo Pencil - Milk
Urban Decay: Eyeshadow - WOS (Walk Of Shame)

Shadows...
Inglot: 395, 35, 314, 352, 329, 31
Urban Decay: Crave

Glitter...
Too Faced: Glitter Glue
Make Up For Ever: Diamond Powder - white

Eyeliner...
Physicians Formula: Eye Booster pen
Urban Decay: 24/7 Glide On Pencil - Perversion

Lashes...
Inglot: 14N

Brows...
Inglot: Gel Eyeliner - 90

Face...
Inglot: HD Foundation - 75
Urban Decay: Naked Skin concealer - Light Warm
Mac: Studio Fix Powder - NC30
Sleek: Suede Effect Powder - SE02
Ben Nye: Eyeshadow - Taupe
Mac: Mineralize Skin Finish - Soft & Gentle

Lips...
Collection: Lipliner - Chocolate
Rimmel: Kate Moss lipstick -03

The Tutorial

So this is a talk through tutorial, as opposed to a voice-over. I personally prefer to watch talk through videos, and it feels more natural when filming. Voice overs are just so much faster to film and edit. This style makes tutorials longer but also makes them more detailed, so hopefully you enjoy them too. Unfortunately I didn't have time to film a proper intro and outro but I made sure to include close up shots. Hope you like it!



The Finished Look

Before:

After:

(Some of the below photos were taken when I got home that night as I didn't have enough time before hand - so if my lips look a little dry or my undereye is creasing, that's why!)









Outfit

Asos dress
River Island heels
River Island hoops
Hairspray ponytail




Thanks for reading!
Have a great day/night!
x

Comments

Popular Posts