Same Colours, Two Looks


I wanted to play around with doing a cut crease and started mixing up this pink/multicolour glitter, but once I saw it I really wanted to use it in a spotlight eye as well. So had to do both! I really like how both turned out and can't pick a fav! Which one do you prefer?

The Products


Urban Decay: 'Walk of Shame' (pink toned matte cream as base colour) & 'Crave' (matte black to define cut crease) eyeshadows from Naked Basics palette
Inglot: Eyeshadows 382 (bright pink), 119 (matte pink rainbow pan), 452 (dark burgundy)
Inglot: Star Dust Pigment 111 (sparkly baby pink pigment on inner corner of spotlight eye)
Inglot: Body Sparkles 50 (silver 3D glitter)
Unbranded hot pink glitter that I bought from Wish.
(The two glitters were mixed together)
Rimmel: Nude Scandaleyes pencil (waterline of cut crease look)

Cut Crease

So first I did a floating cut crease, with liner and a double inner corner...





Spotlight Eye

And then I did the spotlight eye with a dramatic wing and inner corner point...






Which one would you rock?

Love
Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts