Rounded Purple Smokey Cut Crease | Janbeautary Day 10



I wanted to tweak my usual smokey eye templates and create a slightly different shape, so I went to Instagram for inspo! I came across an image from @makeupby_yj of a rounded dramatic smokey eye and decided to take inspiration from that shape. I hope you like it!

The Tutorial



Products Used

Inglot: 319 (matte baby pink), 115R (matte purple trio pan), 308 (super dark purple) shadows
Stargazer: Kohl pencil '40'
Urban Decay: 'Crave' shadow from the Naked Basics Palette
Kiko: Pigment Loose Shadow '02'
Inglot: Gel eyeliner '77'
Plouise: 'Chelsea' lashes

The Look






Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you like the look or at least found something interesting in the tutorial!

See you tomorrow for more Janbeautary!

Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts