Shimmer Brows Eyes & Full Face Tutorial (Jaclyn Hill x Morphe palette)


Today I have a quick full face tutorial for you! I had to use the Jaclyn Hill palette again and I decided to create a shimmery brown eye look. I also dived into my Travel Makeup Bag for my face products to complete the look. Below is the tutorial, product list, brush list, and unedited pictures...Enjoy!

The Tutorial




The Products Used


Urban Decay: Primer Potion in Anti-Ageing ðŸ‡ºðŸ‡¸ 🇬🇧 🇮🇪

Morphe: Jaclyn Hill palette 🇺🇸
Urban Decay: Rockstar 24/7 pencil ðŸ‡ºðŸ‡¸ 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 
Nyx: Micro Brow Pencil in Espresso 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇮🇪
No7: Shine Free primer
Kat Von D: Lock It Tattoo foundation 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇮🇪
Cover FX: Custom Cover Drops 🇺🇸 🇬🇧
Collection: Lasting Perfection Concealer in 02 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇮🇪

Rimmel: Stay Matte translucent powder  🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇮🇪
Urban Decay: Naked - On The Run palette 
Kiko: Lip pencil 301 🇺🇸
L'Oreal: Colour Riche eyeshadow in Gold Mania 500 (Lumiere?) ðŸ‡¬ðŸ‡§ 

The Brushes Used


Crown: IB119 Deluxe Crease (discontinued) Similar: 🇮🇪
Flat eyeshadow brush
Foundation brush from unbranded set 🇺🇸 🇬🇧
Flat-top concealer brush from unbranded set 🇺🇸 🇬🇧
Blank Canvas: F28 (highlight brush) 🇮🇪 

The Finished Look








Thank you so much for stopping by!
Let me know if you have any comments, questions or requests.
See you soon!
Christine
x

Comments

  1. I'm absolutely loving this eyeliner! It's so easy to apply, and the color payoff is amazing. Plus, it stays on all day without fading or smudging. Definitely my new go-to for flawless eyeliner looks! For more info click the link below
    https://bit.ly/49hLKth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts