Full Face Using Only Highlighters challenge


So after seeing videos from Mariya, Nikkie Tutorials, Jeffree Star, and xSparkage I decided to give this makeup 'challenge' a go! I don't think it was started by Mariya with the intention of being a challenge, but the idea was so cool I wanted to try it for myself and take part! It's a bit of fun and I recommend trying it for the laugh! I also rediscovered some of my less used highlighters, through using them and through pulling out all my highlighters in preparation! Hope you enjoy!...


The Video



The Products

Fuschia - Pearl Powder
Inglot - AMC Bronzer 78
Glo Minerals - Glo Dust in 'Bronze'
Inglot - Sparkling Dust 02
Sleek - Face Contour Kit in 'Light'
Becca - Champagne Pop highlight
NYX - Contour palette
Essence - Waterproof liquid liner
Inglot - 14N lashes
Flormar - Waterproof lipliner 229
Benefit - Moon Beam
Inglot - Star Dust pigment 111
Mac - Soft & Gentle mineralize skin finish

The Look





Hope you enjoyed!
Thanks for reading and watching!

Love
Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts