Cool-toned Vampy Lip tutorial


I normally don't wear super dark lip colours like this but I was really happy with the end result! I started this look without knowing what I was going to do, but once I decided I wanted to incorporate Beauty Bakerie's Lip Whip in 'She's Just Jelly', it all came together. I hope you like it as much as I do and are inspired to rock a vampy lip, even in Summer!

Products Used

Urban Decay: Primer Potion in 'Eden'
Kat Von D: Shade & Light palette
Morphe: 35o palette
Naked Cosmetics: 'IV03' from the Ivory Collection
Nyx: Jumbo pencil in 'Milk'
Essence: Liquid Ink in Waterproof
No7: Stay Matte primer
Estee Lauder: Double Wear in 'Desert Beige'
Cover FX: Custom Cover Drops in 'G40'
Benefit: Stay Don't Stray
Urban Decay: Naked Skin concealer in 'Light Warm'
Rimmel: Stay Matte pressed powder in 'Translucent'
Ben Nye: eyeshadow in 'Taupe'
Inglot: Gel eyeliner in '90'
Amor us: Lashes in '415'
Naked Cosmetics: 'IV02' from Ivory Stack
BareMinerals: loose eyeshadow in 'Garland'
Kiko: Soft Touch Blush in '105'
Mac: Lipliner in 'Nightmoth'
Beauty Bakerie: Lip Whip in 'She's Just jelly'

Brushes Used

Crown random blending brush (rounded top, similar to a Mac 224) - for the crease
Royal & Langnickel 'Eye shader LG BE04' for the lid
Royal & Langnickel 'Mini Smudge C435' - for the lower lashline
Mac 266 - to remove some eyeliner, and to fade out front of brows
PS (Primark/Penneys brand) 'Countour brush' - for primer, foundation and concealer
Sedona Lace 'FB 03' - for setting powder
Real Techniques 'Blush brush' - for contour & blush
Inglot '31T' - for brows
Morphe 'M501' - for highlight

The Tutorial




The imagery I was referring to - Illamasqua: Theatre of the Nameless





The Look








As I said, I loved how this turned out! I especially liked my little highlight mixture! I was also please with this foundation combo and how it wore with this primer. Definitely a new favourite!
Let me know what you think of the look, and what parts of it you would rock!

Thanks a mill
Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts