Sandra Bullock Oscars 2014 makeup tutorial

Hello there! Today's #TutorialTuesday is inspired by Sandra Bullock's makeup at the recent Oscar Awards. I loved how glamorous here smokey eye was, and then I zoomed in and noticed the hint of blue on the lower waterline, and just loved it! So I decided to create a similar look on myself and share how I did that with you guys! So to see the inspiration pictures, my video tutorial, a list of products I used, and finished pictures, just keep reading!




The Inspiration



How stunning right???

The Tutorial


I tried my best to recover from my huge mistake at the beginning of Not Pressing Record! #YouTuberProblems! Hope I did alright!
I also hope you don't mind me not showing the foundation application. It's nothing special and I am going through a rough patch with my skin - it has gone crazy with breakouts and won't calm down!

The Products I Used:

Kat Von D: Lock-It Tattoo foundation
Urban Decay: Primer Potion (original)
Sleek: Storm Palette (nude gold, matte dk brown, matte black)
H&M: Nudes Palette (light taupe)
Urban Decay: Naked Palette ('Buck', 'Smog', 'Darkhorse', 'Creep')
Rimmel: Royal Blue pencil eyeliner
Collection: Does It All mascara
#415 Lashes (http://www.nigelbeauty.com/p-19076-msl-415-black-eyelash.aspx)
Mac: Studio Fix powder
Natural Collection: Peach Melba blush
Rimmel: Kate Moss lipstick #03
Mac: Myth lipstick

The Finished Look




So as I said above my skin has been such a pain an has really gotten me down recently, so that is also why I only included snapshots of my full face rather than better quality images. You know when you have a bad skin day and it's just not working, you don't really want to show it off to the world? Hope you don't mind!

I hope you like this look as much as I do! I just love a glamorous smokey eye. It's also great because that blue can be customized to whatever colour you want to wear!

Thank you so much for reading/watching!
I would GREATLY appreciate if your support if you could follow this blog! Only if you want to of course!

If you haven't seen my last blogpost, I will be doing my next makeup giveaway when I hit 1000 subscribers, so check that out HERE to find out more!

Thanks again!
Love,
Kriss
x

Comments

  1. this is such a pretty makeup look, I absouloutly love it. I also have a blog so it would be great if you could go check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog, I am a guy myself but being a blogger I just had to stop by and say great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts