Penneys (Primark) Fashion Haul

So a couple weeks ago I got suckered by Penneys again! I went in to look for one pair of shoes, saw that they were out of my size, and went to walk out...but I didn't get very far! I ended up trying on a fair few bits, and I just couldn't resist the sale racks! So, I thought I'd quickly share what I bought...


I got this top for €1 in the sale! Delighted! 

Also picked this up in the sale for a few euro. Super comfy! Needed a size smaller than usual for some reason. 

I like that this top slightly flares out from the hips, giving a nice shape. With the sheer back I might prefer to wear a bandeau top, depending. (From the sale)

A classic shape with a funky print! Just €12 too! 

Just fell in love with this skirt. I love the lace detailing and the zip at the back. Simple yet sexy. Again €12.

Picked up this bracelet/ring piece! Really cool!

I'm a hoop wearer (I know some people hate them!) but I liked that these were just a little more interesting. 

12 hairbands for €1.50? Yes please! 

Really cute! I don't actually have any bows that I wear so I decided to get one on a little hairband 

I also picked up this bow hairband because I like the plaid pattern, and the fact that the bow has wire in it so you can style it however you like!

I've been wanting some midi rings for ages! Truth be told I would rather thinner ones, but I still like these too.

The following night I went out on the town with a few friends and wore my new skirt, hairband, earrings and rings...Just thought I'd give ye a peek!:

(Night out: composed selfie...happy photo...drunken selfie!)

I enjoy fashion hauls, not generally so I can buy exact items, but just to see what's out there, see other people's styles and get some inspiration!
So I hope you liked this post!
Please feel free to follow via email (in the sidebar),
or on bloglovin

Love,
Kriss
x

Comments

Popular Posts