Army Girl makeup | Halloween Fancy Dress


Hey! For my last Halloween look I am doing an Army Girl makeup look! After I did my Cupcake look I asked on Snapchat (@christineocmua) for ideas of future looks that were more "fancy dress" rather than scary/gorey as I just really haven't been feeling that vibe this year. One of the responses I got back was of an army look and I really liked that - so here it is!


The Tutorial

(PS I didn't voice over this tutorial as I haven't been well so I used captions instead)


Products Used

Urban Decay: "Stash" 24/7 eyeliner pencil
Coastal Scents 88 palette: Green shadows used
Mac: Omega (light brown to go over dark green and cream)
Mac: "Soft Ochre" paint pot (cream)

Urban Decay: "Stash" 24/7 eyeliner pencil
Kat Von D: Shade & Light eye palette
Guru Makeup Emporium: "Nude Shimmer" Creme shadow
Urban Decay: "Perversion" 24/7 eyeliner pencil

Rimmel: Sun Bronzer
Makeup Revolution: Peach blush from Blush Goddess palette
Makeup Revolution: Gold highlight from Blush Goddess palette
Collection: "Chocolate" lipliner
Inglot: 16 lip crayon

The Finished Look





Comments

Popular Posts