Katy Perry - Brits 2017 makeup tutorial


Katy Perry wore a beautiful glowing makeup look with a soft smokey eye at the Brits this year (along with a funky hairstyle), so I thought I would create my own version! Below I have the video tutorial, a full product and brush list, pictures of the inspiration, and pictures of my finished look. I loved the outcome and I actually ended up rocking this hair and makeup for the day. I hope you like it too and hope you enjoy!...

The Inspiration





The Tutorial



The Products Used


Anastasia Beverly Hills: Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
Kat Von D: Shade & Light eye palette - Samael, Succubus, Solas
Urban Decay: Naked palette - Virgin, Sidecar, Creep
Lorac: Pro palette - Slate
Nyx: Smokey Eyes palette - Light silver
Inglot: 14 lashes x2
Too Faced: Chocolate Soleil bronzer
La Femme: Soft Beige blush
Mac: Soft & Gentle MSF
Inglot: Soft Precision Lipliner 63
Rimmel: Kate Moss lipstick 03

The Brushes Used


Zoeva: 228 crease brush
Royal & Langnickel: Eye Shader LG BE04
Angled brush (generic)
Sedona Lace: FB03
Morphe: M501

The Finished Look








Thanks so much for stopping by!
See you soon!

Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts