Nicole Guerriero x ABH Glow Kit swatches & review


I was so excited when I saw Nicole Geurriero and Anastasia Beverly Hills announcing their collaboration! I've been a Nicole fan for years so I had to grab it as soon as it launched. I've been using it for a little while now and I adore it. So I wanted to share some up close pictures and swatches of the shades to give you a better look!



It arrived safe and sound from the US - packaged well!


The palette packaging has a sleeve on it, which looks the same as the front of the palette itself.



It has six beautiful shades of highlight ranging from a white to a golden orange.



Kitty Kat is a beautiful soft pink highlight


Forever Young is a lighter, more silvery taupe with a pink undertone


Daydream is a beautiful rich orange with golden shimmer


Forever Lit is a shimmering white - perfect for pale skin or as a topper to brighten other highlights.


Glo Getter is a soft light gold


143 is a slightly stronger gold


From Left to right: Kitty Kat, Forever Young, Daydream, Forever Lit, Glo Getter, 143





I love that Nicole included shades to suit all skin tones!
You can mix shades to make your highlight more custom, or to make them more wearable to suit your own skin if necessary.
These are also beautiful as eyeshadows too!

At the time of posting, the glow kits are still in stock on the Anastasia Beverly Hills site. However this is limited edition so you may want to get your hands on it while you can!
You get 4.5g in each pan and it retails for $40 - that's $6.67 per highlight. Not bad at all!

I give it the thumbs up! 👍

Thanks for stopping by!
Christine
x


Comments

Popular Posts