Review & Wear Test - Estée Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover


I love using the Double Wear Maximum Cover from Estée Lauder, because I love full coverage. It goes on completely full with one coat, it's creamy to blend, and it has a matte finish. I've had it for a while so I use it with certain primers and powders, but today it's being put to the real test. 9 hours of wear with no primer or touch ups. This is a series I've started to do, so even though I would never wear a foundation this long without touching up, I want to review all foundations to the same standards where possible. Take a look at the HD progress pics throughout the day, as well as my video review below...

The Review



Bare Face

(Taken after removing my makeup as I forgot to take before shots!)






Foundation applied fresh and set lightly







With makeup (about 2hours wear)



After 5 hours wear (no touch ups)







After 9 hours wear (no touch ups)








Have you tried this foundation? If so, what do you think?
Let me know if you have any comments, questions or requests!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
See you soon,
Christine
x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts