Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette First Impressions


I am a big Jaclyn fan! I love her personality, her style and I trust her makeup opinions so I was so excited when she announced this palette. I was even more excited when I saw the colours! 😍 I love working with warm tones and I also love a pop of colour so this was right up my alley. I tried out the palette for the first time on camera and created a summery eye look. Below you will find the video tutorial, unedited eye pictures and palette pictures. I hope you enjoy!

The Palette






The Tutorial




Products & Brushes Used


Urban Decay: Primer Potion in Eden 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇮🇪
Synthetic brush from unbranded set 🇺🇸 🇬🇧
Jaclyn Hill x Morphe palette (Limited Edition) 🇺🇸 
Crown: C200 Deluxe Crease (Discontinued)
Royal & Langnickel: Eye Shader LG BE04 🇺🇸 🇬🇧
Cozette: D220 Pencil Brush 🇺🇸 🇬🇧
Essence: Liquid Ink waterproof eyeliner 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇮🇪

Finished Look








Thank you so much for stopping by!
Let me know if you have any comments, questions or requests!

Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts