Jesy Nelson Brit Awards 2018 inspired tutorial


I always love the Little Mix girls' styling and the Brit Awards was no exception. I hadn't done a celeb tutorial in ages so I had to do something inspired by this gorgeous look!

The Inspiration



So gorgeous right? The MUA who created this look is Krystal Dawn.
I also found this list of products she used on Instagram which Krystal reposted to her story:


I don't own these products so I worked with what I have and used the following...

Products I Used

Inglot eyeshadows: 351, 314, 382, 298
Rimmel: Kajal eye pencil in 011 Sable Brown
Maybelline: Black gel liner
Urban Decay: Crave (black) eyeshadow
Joko: 011 baked blush
Inglot: Sparkling Dust 02
Amor US: 218 lashes
Anastasia Beverly Hills: Ash Blonder brow wiz
Urban Decay: All Nighter foundation 4.0
Kat Von D: Lock It concealer L11
Kat Von D: Lock It setting powder
Ben Nye: Taupe eyeshadow
Natural Collection: Dusky Pink blush
Becca: Champagne Pop highlight
Kiko: 301 precision lip pencil
Mac: Peachstock lipstick

The Tutorial




The Finished Look


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See you soon!
Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts