P.S. Liquid Glitters

Hello! I'm back with another liquid glitter testing video! This time I picked up these SUPER affordable ones from Penneys...


The P.S. Liquid Glitters currently come in 4 shades
Black Ice, Copper, Iced and Glitz


I applied Glitz over a half cut crease look and wore it for the night...

Before:

After 5hrs:


I was very impressed by this product and definitely think it is worth the €4!
While it's not an identical dupe for the original Stila product, it's very close especially for a savings of  €20 or so.

I think my last two videos have shown that when a new and different product comes out and there is big hype around it, other brands will take not and start working on a dupe. So it might be worth holding off on products that might be a little out of your budget and seeing if a cheaper alternative is around the corner. 😉

Have you tried these liquid glitters? If so how did you find them?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Christine
x


Comments

Popular Posts