Matte Neutrals

Hello hello! Today's tutorial is of a matte, neutral, sort of winged eyeshadow look! I think it's very wearable, it's not too complicated and most people will have similar neutral shades. I just happen to like an all-matte look now and again so I chose to do that, but you could do this with some satin or shimmer shadows too. Enjoy!

The Video Tutorial



Products Used

Stila: One Step Correct
Maybelline: Fit Me foundation in 220
Makeup Atelier: Waterproof Liquid foundation in FLW2NB
NYX: Full Coverage concealer in Beige
Benefit: Hello Flawless powder in Honey
Urban Decay: Primer Potion (original)
Lorac Pro Palette: White, Cream, Taupe, Black
Mac: Charcoal Brown, Brun
Fraulein38: Gel liner in 06
Anastasia: Brow Wiz in Medium Ash
Loreal: Voluminous Full Definition mascara
Sleek: Chantilly blush from Lace blush by 3 palette
Sephora: 06 from Shimmer Harmony Gloss palette

The Finished Look








So that's pretty much it!
I really hope you like the look and that maybe you'll give it a try yourself!
If you do please be sure to tweet me or post on my Fb page, a pic of your finished look :-)

Thank you so so so much for reading & watching!
Please leave your comments below of anything at all you would like to see from my blog and/or channel in the future!

Love,
Kriss
x

Comments

Popular Posts