Simple Winter 2013 trend look

So this is a really simple look for Winter! I was inspired by some of the makeups I have seen for this season (see below), and I came up with this look! The focus is on the strong lip, which is paired with almost bare, bright eyes and a flushed cheek. I accented my eyes with individual lashes to give a prettier look. If you have super long lashes anyway you shouldn't have to do this. I hope you enjoy this & give it a try...

                           



The Inspiration

So I was inspired by some of the trending looks I have seen for this season, such as these:



As well as these:
                  




The Video Tutorial



Products Used:

Benefit Porefessional primer
Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo foundation in M52
Mac ProLongwear foundation in NC30
NYX Full Coverage concealer in 04 Beige
Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer in 53
Mac Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
Lorac Pro Palette: Taupe, Cream, White
NYX Smokey Eyes palette: frosty off-white e/s
Rimmel Pure White eyeliner pencil
Individual lashes: shorts & mediums
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde
Wine lipliner
Maybelline Extreme Moisture lipstick in 380 Deep Plum
Wet N Wild blush in Mellow Wine

The Finished Look










I really hope you like this look!
It's a super simple one so give it a go!
Tweet or Facebook me your results - I'd love to see! :-)

Thanks so much for reading & watching, I really really appreciate it.

If you enjoyed please follow my blog - it would help me out a lot!

Thanks again!
Love,
Kriss
x

Comments

Popular Posts