FOTDs

Here's a few looks I created, or 'Face Of The Day's! Hope you like them :-)
 I created this eye look using Urban Decay's Naked Basics palette,
and a glitter from LA Splash called Silverwave.
I normally do a black on the waterline but I chose a nude pencil instead to open up the eye a little and create more contrast with the shadow on the lower lashline.

This look was inspired by festival season, hence the spangles!
On the eyes I used the Lorac Pro palette.
I did a sharp liner with some warm browns and golds,
and I offset that with a super bright highlight under the brow and on the inner corner.
Lashes are Inglot 30N

For this look I wanted to do a twist on the black smokey eye (matte black on the lid, faded into browns in the crease). So instead I used a dark navy across the lid (Mac Contrast), and buffed a burnt orange (Inglot 335) through the crease. I added a little inner corner highlight (UD Virgin) as I love to do, as well as some black liner and lashes (Inglot 14S). And I really like the outcome!

Comments

Popular Posts