Morphe 35O Tutorial


So I bought the gorgeous 35o palette, and tried it for the first time on camera. I then went on to continue to play with it and create different looks. I really love this one because it's not too soft and it's not too smokey. The whole look is very 'me' and very wearable - it's something I would do fairly regularly. I hope you like it! Below you'll find the video tutorial for the full face, as well as pictures and a full product list. Hope you enjoy!


The Tutorial




The Products

Mac: Soft Ochre paint pot
Morphe: 35O eyeshadow palette
Inglot: Gel Eyeliner 77
Urban Decay: Crave eyeshadow from Naked Basics palette
Maybelline: The Falsies Volume Express mascara
Eye Candy: 014 False Eyelashes
Nyx: Tame & Frame brow pomade in 04 Espresso
Stila: One Step Correct Primer
Flormar: Matt Touch foundation in M305
Estee Lauder: Double Wear foundation in Desert Beige
Make Up For Ever: 5 Camouflage Cream Palette no.1
Mac: Studio Fix powder in NC30
Nyx: Contour palette
Sleek: Suede blush
Revlon: Colorstay lipliner in Nude
Rimmel: Kate Moss lipstick in 43

The Look






Thanks so much for reading! :-)
Love
Christine
x

PS. If you're not following me on social media, you can find me on Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter & Facebook - @christineocmua

Comments

Popular Posts