Aldi Makeup First Impressions


I saw a couple of cosmetic items whilst doing a shop at Aldi so I thought I'd try them out! I filmed a first impressions with an 8 hour wear test! Below is the video as well as HD images of before and afters. Check out how they lasted...

First Impressions




The Products


Lé Mara: Facial Mist
Lacura: CC Cream
Lacura: Concealer Pen

Other products used:
Ben Nye: HD Bella Poudre palette
L'Oreal: Brow Artist Xpert
Urban Decay: Naked Flushed palette
Inglot: AMC lip crayon 28
Alcone: Oil Blotting Sheets

Before application

If you're viewing on mobile, tap on an image for HD






After application

Set with powder and sprayed with facial mist on the left side






With Makeup







After 8 hours wear without touch ups








Have you tried any of these products? Let me know what you thought if so!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
See you soon!
Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts