Full Face Talk Through: Purple & Gold Smokey Halo Eyes


Today I have a full face talk through tutorial! I created this smokey eye using purple, gold and a touch of rosy shades. I did a spotlight or halo style eye, which I love to do. On the face I actually skipped an actual highlight! Instead I had a dewy concealer mixture to "highlight" with - which is very unlike me, but it's nice to switch things up. Check out the full look below...

The Tutorial




The Products Used


Urban Decay: Primer Potion in Eden 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇮🇪
Nyx: Dark Circle Concealer Corrector in Medium 04 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇮🇪
L'Oreal: Infallible 24hr Matte foundation 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇮🇪
Inglot eyeshadows: 319, 303, 43, 450, 308, 39, 395 ðŸ‡ºðŸ‡¸ 🇬🇧 🇮🇪
Eye Kandy: Candy Coin glitter 🇺🇸 🇬🇧
Body Shop: Smoky 2 in 1 Gel liner 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 
Nyx: Tame & Frame brow pomade in Espresso 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇮🇪
Inglot: Under Eye Concealer 96 ðŸ‡ºðŸ‡¸ 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 
Rimmel: Stay Matte translucent powder  🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇮🇪
Inglot: Sculpt powder 507 & 510 (I said 509 by mistake!) ðŸ‡ºðŸ‡¸ 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 
Revlon: Colorstay lipliner in Nude 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇮🇪
Nyx: Liquid Suede lip cream in Soft Spoken ðŸ‡ºðŸ‡¸ 🇬🇧 🇮🇪

The Brushes Used


Mac: 224 short handle ðŸ‡ºðŸ‡¸ 🇬🇧 🇮🇪
Morphe Brushes: M210 Small Chisel Fluff 🇺🇸
Zoeva: 228 Crease (think this is discontinued...new version: 🇺🇸 ðŸ‡¬ðŸ‡§ 🇮🇪)
Crown: synthetic angle brush
Synthetic fluffy angle brush from unbranded set 🇺🇸 🇬🇧
Real Techniques: Buffing brush from Core collection 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇮🇪

The Finished Look

If you're viewing in mobile, tap an image for HD







Thanks so much for stopping by!
Let me know if you have any comments, questions or requests!
See you soon!
Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts