Makeup Wishlist: Eyes


Today I'll be showing you all of the eye products (bar lashes, which were in This Post) that I have on my wish list. From palettes to brows, I hope you enjoy...

Eyeshadow Palettes







  



Eyeshadows

 

MUG shadows: (L-R, T-B) Frappe, High Tea, Concrete Jungle, Peach Smoothie, Sorbet, Tan Lines, 
Homecoming, Secret Garden (duo-chrome)


MUG foil shadows: (L-R) In The Spotlight, Flame Thrower, Whimsical

Eyeshadow Primers





Brows





Eyeliners


Urban Decay: Heavy Metal liners:  ‘Midnight Cowboy’, Junkshow, Distortion



The Video




Thank you so much for stopping by!
Let me know if you have tried any of these products or if you have any more recommendations for me!
See you on Sunday for a product review 😉
Christine
x


Comments

  1. Hi Nice blog ,I got some great offer Here you can participate in sweepstakes to win Natural Oxygen Mask..NO PURCHASE NECESSARY . https://savarnasmantra.com/pages/sweepstakes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts