Dermacol Wear Test Review


Today I am doing a full day wear test on the very hyped Dermacol Makeup Cover foundation. I have oily skin and love full coverage, so if you'd like to see my thoughts check it out below...

The Product


The Makeup Cover foundation from Dermacol is a very popular foundation on social media, blogs and youtube. I purchased mine from Notino in shade 218, where it is currently £10. This foundation claims to be waterproof, hypoallergenic, and to have "extreme" coverage with 50% pigments.
I've had this for a little while, tried it out a couple times for brief periods, but never wore it for a day. So I thought I'd do a wear test to show how it lasts on my skin.
I chose to do one side "realistically" where I prime the skin and also touch up half way as I would normally.

The Wear Test


The Pictures

Freshly applied & set



Finished makeup



4hrs wear



Touched up



8hrs wear



(Yes I forgot to take pictures at the end of the night! 🙈)


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope this was helpful.
If you have any comments, questions or requests, please let me know!

See you soon!
Christine
x

Comments

  1. This article is an appealing of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention. Tester

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts