Lemon Lime Eyes 🍋🍈 Tutorial


I love a strong eye, especially a colourful one so I really enjoyed creating this green and yellow eyeshadow look with a pop of neon. I also run through the face products too so you know everything I used. I hope you enjoy!...

The Look






The Products Used

Morphe: Jaclyn Hill palette (Central Park, Creamsicle, Jada, Enchanted)
Tarte: Shape Tape concealer in Light Warm
Sleek: Acid palette (yellow)
Essence: Liquid Ink Waterproof
Rimmel: Scandaleyes pencil in Nude
Amor US Lashes: 76 & 118
Kiko: Matte Face Base
Dermacol: Make Up Cover foundation in 218
Mac: Studio Fix powder in NC30
Sleek: Suede Effect powder 02
Nyx: Hollow contour
Seventeen: Damson Wine
Ofra: Rodeo Drive
Kiko: Smart Fusion lip pencil in 536
Nyx: Circe lipstick
Mac: Peachstock lipstick

The Video Tutorial


Thanks a million for stopping by!
I really appreciate it 😊
Hope to see you soon!
Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts