My Favourite Nude Eyeshadow Palettes


Nude eyeshadow palettes are something that I get a lot of use out of - whether it be on myself or in my professional kit. I think most people are the same, because nudes are just so versatile. So here are my top 3 nude palettes...


Lorac: Pro Palette



This is a staple in my pro kit and personal stash! When I look at palettes I always look at how many of each finishes there are. As a makeup artist, I neeeed my mattes! Unfortunately, an awful lot of palettes contain all or mostly shimmer shadows. So when I first saw that this palette contains half matte shadows I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it!
There are sixteen wearable shades, and there is a nice variety for creating looks.
The pigmentation from these is bomb too! However the formula is a little powdery, so it can cause fall out.
Last but not least, the packaging is so convenient! It’s super slimline, so it is great for travelling and/or in the kit!
(Note: I did clean off the cover for the picture! One con about the packaging is that it has that matte black, slightly rubberised finish which picks up every little smudge of makeup. So it usually looks a lot more grubby!)

Urban Decay: Naked Palette (original)



I absolutely adore this palette. I love my warm shades, especially golden tones so this palette is right up my street! I use this in so many makeovers, particularly bridal. It has beautiful inner corner highlights, shimmery shades for the lid, and matte transition shades for the crease. The only thing I feel it is lacking is a darker matte for the crease and possibly a matte base colour - but that’s where the next palette kicks in...

Urban Decay: Naked Basics Palette




As I said, I need my mattes. Not only do I need mattes, I need neutral mattes! This palette contains base colours (both warm and cool), a transition shade, a crease shade, a black for smokiness, and a shimmer highlight. These are things that I use and need the vast majority of the time. Therefore it fills the gap that I find many palettes have. I can take a colourful, shimmery palette and pair it with this palette, and voila! I can then create complete well-rounded eye looks!

So those are my most used neutral palettes!
What are your favourites? I'd love to find some new ones!

Christine
x

Comments

  1. Totally agree. Just did my list up too of nude eyeshadow palettes. My favourites aswell. I think I have an additional 2 on yours, but generally same taste we have :)
    neutral matte eyeshadow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts