Gold & Plum Winged Eye Makeup


I created this sexy winged out eye look, and filmed a tutorial on it! In this post I have included the step-by-step video tutorial, a full list of the products I used, and pictures of the look...


Step-by-Step Video Tutorial




The Products


Mac 'Kid' - used on a large fluffy brush
Mac 'Solar White' - used on a precise brush
Barry M Dazzle Dust 100 - used on a flat shadow brush
Mac 'Sketch' - used on an angled brush and a fluffy brush
Urban Decay 'Crave' - used on an angled brush
Body Shop black gel eyeliner - used on a synthetic angled brush
Rimmel Scandaleyes 005 Nude pencil
Inglot 30N Lashes
Inglot 90 gel eyeliner - used on a synthetic angled brush

The Look








I hope you like this look as much as I do!

Thanks for reading!

Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts