Penneys Haul! (Primark)

So yesterday I popped into Penneys to pick up one pair of shoes....and came out with all these and more...



(Pre warning: these are straight home from the shops with the tags still on and unironed!)

These were the shoes I originally went in for. I have a slightly different pair from Penneys in the tan colour that mimic Timabalands, and I love them so much and wear them a lot. I was speaking to a girl the other day who was wearing these and I liked that they were a darker colour so I wanted to pick them up before they’re gone! (€19)



I then passed these and thought they would be super handy and comfy for work, where we wear all black – and for €13 I knew I'd get my money's worth!


While in the Footwear section I bought a pack of cute socks! You can never have too many cute socks! (€3.50)



As I went passed the Nightwear section I remembered I have been meaning to pick up another night shirt/dress (I recently got a cool "I woke up like this" one from Boohoo and it's been my fav jammies ever since!) – something loose and light for the warmer nights (even though they are slowly getting colder!) I saw this and thought it was super cute. I don’t know why, but I also love how it says “I’m a hoot” on the inside! (€6)




While I was in that section I saw that they had a lot of Harry Potter items (not sure why though!), and spotted this pajama set! I like how the top ties at the side making it kind of funky and I love the Marauders Map print on the shorts! (€10)








As I headed for the till I stopped in the beauty items section. I needed some back-ups of their Brush Cleaner (€2.50 a bottle), a pack of individual lashes (€3.50), and some eye makeup remover (€2).





I then spotted some items I hadn’t seen before, including their own Makeup Fixing Spray (€2.50) and a range of liquid lipsticks (€2.50). It would be rude not to try out a couple things!





I had a quick nose at the makeup sections and didn't see any makeup products I wanted but did see these nail accessories from Essence. They're little guides for doing tips on your nails. So I got a pack of regular French Tip ones, and some funky design ones too! (€1.29 each)



I then got some random bits – cotton buds (€1) because I go threw them pretty quickly with makeup, my current deodorant because it was on offer (2 for €4.90), and some mini jars because they're handy for the kit and for travel (€1 for 5!)



Eventually I got to the till!
I just don’t have the discipline to shop in Penneys and not come out with this many items!
I really did try - I avoided the general clothing areas, because otherwise I would have spent wayyy too much!

There are some nice bits in Penneys at the moment, you should have a look – but don’t get sucked into the trap...or do...it’s fun!

Christine

x

Comments

Popular Posts