Double Glitter Cut Crease w/ Full Face



I've been obsessed with these double cut crease looks on Instagram for a while now and figured it was about time I gave it a bash myself. I went all out and did one with glitter, because glitter makes everything better! I went for neutral tones, but would love to try a colourful one soon. In fact I just saw that NikkieTutorials did a colourful double cut crease, inspired by Zendaya I think, and it look amazeballs! Anyway, I filmed my full face as well to show my current base routine. So I hope you enjoy this start to finish makeup look!


The Look









The Products Used


Kat Von D: Shade & Light eye palette
Too Faced: Glitter Glue
LA Splash: Glitter 'Pacific Sand'
Rimmel: Scandaleyes pencil '005 Nude'
Inglot: Lashes '16N'
Inglot: Eyeliner gel '90'
Inglot: Yellow HD Corrective Primer
Cover FX: Custome Cover Drops 'G30'
Flormar: Mat Touch foundation 'M305'
Urban Decay: Naked Skin concealer 'Light Warm'
Rimmel: Stay Matte pressed powder 'Translucent'
Too Faced: Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder
Ben Nye: Eyeshadow 'Taupe'
Inglot: Freedom blush '21'
Becca: Shimmering Skin Perfecter 'Champagne Pop'
Kiko: Lipliner '301'
Kiko: Smooth Temptation Lipstick '01'

The Tutorial





I was so pleased with the end result! I hope you like it too and definitely don't be afraid to give it a go! Tag me on social media if you do, I'd love to see! @christineocmua

Thanks so much for reading and watching!
Let me know if you have any requests for future videos/looks :-)

Love
Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts