Nima Brush Review



I'm so excited to be reviewing these brushes from the Irish brand Nima Brush, created by makeup artist Niamh Martin! I can never have too many brushes. I couldn't do what I do without my tools! And I am all for supporting fellow Irish makeup artists and Irish brands.
I first used these brushes in my "Sunset Glow" tutorial, so if you would like to check them out in action, click Here.

Round Head Kabuki





Nothing beats a round topped kabuki style foundation brush for me. It allows maximum coverage and a flawless finish. I always use it in circular motions and then pat over areas where I need to conceal with a little more product.


The Nichola





I find a tapered blending brush to be so useful for shading with multiple colours. Using a light amount of pressure will apply colour in a smaller area as it only uses the taller bristles in the centre. Adding more pressure will allow you to use the shorter bristles around the edge as well, to apply colour in a larger area.


The Andie





An angled brush like this gives precision for use on the face. Its great for shading and highlighting with powders. It is a thicker shape so it won't be too streaky like some thinner angled brushes. It also has shorter bristles so it does not have too much wiggle and gives you more control.

See them in action in my Sunset Glow tutorial:




I was really impressed with the design and quality of these brushes. I even included three of their brushes in my recent giveaway on my social media (@christineocmua). They have a wide range of brush styles and some lovely brush sets too, so definitely check out nimabrush.com! I look forward myself to trying more of their brushes!
Have you tried any brushes from Nima Brush? Or have you seen any that you would like to try?
Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading!
Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts