Beauty Trade Show Haul - Professional Beauty Ireland 2016


On Monday I attended the Professional Beauty trade show at the RDS in Dublin. I picked up a few pieces so thought I would share them with you...


I was travelling to Dublin to attend a drag makeup masterclass (which you can read about Here) that day, and decided to head up early so that I could pop into the show. It was a last minute decision so I wasn't as prepared/organised as usual - i.e. checking vendor list and making note of what brands/products to check out. I didn't actually need anything in particular so I decided to browse and see what caught my eye.

I picked up a number of brushes from Crown Brush


A few brushes from Blank Canvas (a first for me!)


Some glitters and a liner from Stargazer




And some lashes from Revel lashes


I ran through each product on Snapchat (@christineocmua) so I decided to save those and include them here:



Did you see any products you were interested in?
Let me know if there is anything you would like me to do a further review on!

Thanks for reading/watching!
Love
Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts