Pink Cut Crease with Double Wing - Tutorial


I adore a good cut crease, so I wanted to come back with another one. In this tutorial I used pink and red shades, and also incorporated a double wing. I hope you like it!

The Tutorial


Products Used

Mac: 'Soft Ochre' paint pot
Anastasia Beverly Hills: Modern Renaissance Palette - Rec Ochre, Love Letter, Buon Fresco, Vermeer
Kat Von D: Shade & Light eye palette - Liberatus, Shax
Nyx: 'Milk' Jumbo pencil
Inglot: Gel eyeliner '77'
Tarte: Lights Camera Lashes mascara
Amor US: 118 Lashes
Inglot: Gel eyeliner '90'
No7: 'Shine Free' primer
Estee Lauder: 'Creamy Vanilla' Double Wear Maximum foundation
Collection: Lasting Perfection concealer '02'
Mac: Studio Fix Powder 'NC30'
Nyx: Contour palette - Tan, Hollow
Makeup Revolution: Hot Spice palette - shade 6
Sleek: Solstice Highlight palette - Equinox
Flormar: Waterproof lipliner '229'
Mac: 'Myth' lipstick


Brushes Used:

Inglot: 31T
Inglot: 20p
Crown: Deluxe Crease brush
Maybelline: Gel liner brush
(No brand) Synthetic short angled brush
Sigma: F84
Penneys/Primark: Double Ended Powder & Blusher brush
Morphe: M438
Sedona Lace: Capped lip brush

The Look






(Top is from Time Los Angeles)

I really do love dramatic looks so it gives me so much pleasure to be able to do these kinds of tutorials. I was so happy with how it turned out and I hope you like it too! If you enjoy cut creases you can also check out my Double Cut Crease with Glitter tutorial.
If you have any requests for future looks just let me know.

Thanks for watching/reading!
Love
Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts