Flormar Mat Touch foundation - Wear Test on Oily Skin


I am a full coverage wh*re. If it's full coverage I'm about it. So when I first discovered the Flormar Mat Touch foundation I was in love. Full coverage and affordable? Yes please! I have been using this foundation for a while but tend to mix it for both colour and longevity adjustments. So I wanted to put this to the test for a full day without touch ups and see how it holds up on its own. Take a look...

The Wear Test




(For mobile viewing, tap pictures to see them in HD)

After Application




After 4hrs Wear





After 10hrs Wear






Have you tried this foundation?
Do you have any foundations you would like me to try?
Let me know in the comments or hit me up on social media - @christineocmua
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope this was interesting!
Christine
x


Comments

Popular Posts