Winged Out Hooded Eyes + Full Face


I have partly hooded eyes, especially on my outer corner - as do many people. This can cause difficulty when winging out my eyes as it creates dips or unevenness. I do have a dedicated tutorial to doing winged liner for hooded eyes, but this shows how to create winged out eyeshadow. I also show how I completed the rest of my face for the finished look. Below is the video tutorial, product list, brush list, and pictures. Hope you enjoy!

The Video Tutorial



Music:
Krakn - Light
https://soundcloud.com/nocopyrightsounds/light
Kovan & Electro Light - Skyline
https://soundcloud.com/nocopyrightsounds/kovan-electro-light-skyline-ncs-release
*Some links below may be affiliate*

The Products Used


Urban Decay: Primer Potion in Anti-Ageing 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇮🇪
L'Oreal: La Palette Nude in Beige 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 
Anastasia Beverly Hills: Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit (limited edition)
Kat Von D: Lock It Tattoo foundation ðŸ‡ºðŸ‡¸ ðŸ‡¬ðŸ‡§ ðŸ‡®ðŸ‡ª 
Flormar: Matt Touch foundation in M305 ðŸ‡ºðŸ‡¸ ðŸ‡¬ðŸ‡§ ðŸ‡®ðŸ‡ª
Mac: ProLongwear concealer in NC30 ðŸ‡ºðŸ‡¸ ðŸ‡¬ðŸ‡§ ðŸ‡®ðŸ‡ª 
Shiseido: UV Protective Compact Foundation in Medium Beige ðŸ‡ºðŸ‡¸ ðŸ‡¬ðŸ‡§ ðŸ‡®ðŸ‡ª 
Nyx: Micro Brow Pencil in Espresso ðŸ‡ºðŸ‡¸ ðŸ‡¬ðŸ‡§ ðŸ‡®ðŸ‡ª
TanOrganic: Bronzing duo (bronzer)  🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇮🇪
Makeup Revolution: Iconic Lights & Contour Pro Palette 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 
Zoeva: Sun Power Palette (discontinued)
Kiko: Smart Fusion lip pencil in 533 ðŸ‡ºðŸ‡¸ 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 
Rimmel: Apocolips 101 Celestial 🇺🇸 🇬🇧

The Brushes Used


Crown: Fluffy blending brush
Crown: Flat shader brush
Crown: Angle brush
Morphe Brushes: M210 Small Chisel Fluff 🇺🇸
Crown: Fan brush

The Finished Look







I also wore this look going out and switched to a red lip...


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Let me know if you have any comments, questions or requests.
You can find me on social media - @christineocmua
Chat soon!
Christine
x

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this article. Its really helpful also visit my blog
    Can a Brow Lift Fix Hooded Eyes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts