Kiko Haul


Myself and my boyfriend went Lanzarote for our holidays at the end of July and I was super happy to see a Kiko shop in the Biofera shopping centre. I don't remember it being there the last time I was there so it was a nice surprise! I had picked up some Kiko bits on my visit to Vegas last year and I was excited to try some new pieces.

(For mobile viewing, tap the images to see them in HD)

Matte Face Base


One of my go-to primers is the No7 Shine Free but as that is discontinued I have decided to start looking for a holy-grail mattifying primer. I liked the feel of this one as it wasn't too thick which some mattifying primers can be. I believe this cost about €10 but it is on sale for €7 online right now.



Mini Nail Lacquer


I don't paint my nails too often because I don't have the patience so I often smudge them before they completely dry, and I also use my nails a fair bit so they tend to chip quickly. However!...When I do I love it because I just love playing with colour. So I like to buy mini polishes so they don't go to waste. This is a beautiful deep Burgundy with high shimmer (I can't see a name on it) and it was €1...€1!


Cream Crush 06 & 07


I'm not a cream shadow kinda gal - mainly because I have oily lids and I take every step possible to avoid creasing. But while I was walking around the shop, I switched one of these kind of absent-mindedly and was so surprised by the texture. They not oily or greasy at all, but instead more mousse-like and soft. They dry down and set which is fantastic for me, longevity-wise. Both of these colours swatched a bit lighter in store using the well-loved testers, but they are still beautiful shades.

06 is a gorgeous deep copper/bronze.



07 is a deep dark olive green



Smart Fusion Lip Pencil 536, 533, 531


One of my most loved lipliners is my brown Kiko 301. I immediately looked for this shade as a back-up but it (or it's lipliner line) was nowhere to be seen. So I decided to try some different brown liners from Kiko. I like the packaging on these because 1) they're not automatic (twist up) and so you don't get robbed of product, and 2) the lids are squared so they don't roll off a tabletop (and are therefore easier to photograph!).

536 is a cool toned brown with a grey undertone (similar to Mac Stone or Inglot 321)





533 is a very wearable pinky brown, which is light-medium in tone.



531 is a deep brown with red undertones.



Pencil Lip Gloss 11


Lip crayons are so easy and on-the-go friendly, which I love. I find that a glossy lip looks especially effortless and so a glossy crayon is something I will reach for time and again when doing a natural/no-makeup look.

I used up all of my most natural coloured glossy crayon and so shade 11 stood out to me as a good neutral. It is a nice brown toned nude, which is my jam, with a slightly cooler undertone.






Thanks so much for stopping by!
Let me know if you have any comments, questions or requests -
You can find me on social media @christineocmua

See you soon, I hope!
Christine

Comments

Popular Posts