Strawberry Halloween/Fancy Dress Makeup


Hallo hallo! Here's another "fancy dress" style look. I really like this cute cartoony vibe. It's a super easy Strawberry face, and I hope you enjoy!

The Look





The Products Used

Rimmel: 071 Pure White soft kohl pencil
(PAM: 226 Rouge A Levres palette)
Snazaroo: Bright Red face paint
Rimmel: 031 Jungle Green soft kohl pencil
Inglot: 109R (lightest shade)
Maybelline: Black Gel liner
Inglot: Duraline
LaFemme: Red blush
Simple: Eye Makeup remover
(ABH: Golden Ochre shadow)
Maybelline: 05 Eternal Gold 24hr Color Tattoo
Amor US: 100 Lashes

Brushes Used

Zoeva: Face Shape 110
Mac: 275 (SE)
Create: 2
(L'oreal: palette brush)
Angled synthetic brush
Sigma: P88

The Video Tutorial



Thank you so much for stopping by!
I really hope you enjoyed this look as much as I did.
If you have any comments, questions or requests do let me know.
See you soon!
Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts