What's Your Makeup Style?


Have you every been in the makeup chair and not known what to ask for? Have you ever wondered what kind of makeup tutorials you should follow to achieve something you actually like? Are you just curious as to what your makeup style is? Then check out this simple quiz for your answer!

With my clients, one of the first things I ask is "So have you an idea of what you would like?" Some people know exactly what they like and some people don't. Some don't know what I mean, or ask "what are the options?". Some have an idea but don't know how to describe it or put it into words. "Something nice, you know yourself" or "I want to feel done up but not too much" are common phrases, but give little direction as to what that means to them.

I have friends who look at makeup pictures on instagram or follow makeup tutorials on YouTube and struggle to find something that is true to them.

So I created this quick 10 question quiz to help people find and define their makeup style. Try it out yourself!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts