Smokey Purple Cut Crease with Glitter


In the comments of a recent video, I was requested to recreate the makeup that I wore to the Irish Makeup Awards and that is what I am doing today!

Here is an Instagram post where I shared the look and the products I was wearing on the night:

Makeup deets from awards night ⬇️ 🔮 E Y E B A S E: @urbandecaycosmetics Eden primer potion 🔮 S H A D O W S: @inglotireland 319, 115r, 308 @lunarbeauty Pageant Queen, Shady, Cake Face @anastasiabeverlyhills Vermeer 🔮 L I N E R S: @maybelline black gel @urbandecaycosmetics Heavy Metal glitter liner in Midnight Cowboy 🔮 L A S H E S: @biabellebeauty Jasmine 🔮 B R O W S: #inglotxjlo Truffle brow gel 🔮 B A S E: @urbandecaycosmetics All Nighter + @inglot_cosmetics Ysm @tartecosmetics Shape Tape + @katvondbeauty Lock it concealer @rimmellondonire Stay Matte transparent pressed powder #inglotxjlo HD powder in Nude 5 🔮 C H E E K S: #inglotxjlo Boogie Down Bronze in Sunset, Sculpt powder in Cocoa 4 @inglotireland freedom blush 127 @beccacosmetics x @jaclynhill Champagne Pop highlighter 🔮 L I P S: @kikomilano Precision Lip pencil 301 @rimmellondonire x #KateMoss 03 lipstick
A post shared by Christine O'Connor (@christineocmua) on

The products here are the same as what I used in the video. The only difference is that I used the Maybelline gel liner on the night, simply because I didn't have a fresh Inglot liner.

Here is a step by step tutorial of how to get the look...

The Tutorial


The Finished Look





Thank you so much for stopping by!
See you soon!
Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts