Last Minute Halloween Look

This is called a Last Minute look for two reasons - because it would be ideal if you needed a Halloween makeup look at the last minute, and because I am uploading this at the very last minute! It is literally 1am on the 31st as I type. So this will be up by tomorrow (Halloween) 'daytime' for anyone needing a look for tomorrow night. Plus I think the majority of my subscribers are from the US so it should be up before the 31st over there! Anyway, this look is pretty much a generic Halloween look, using the traditional colours of black and orange. For anyone who doesn't want to 'be' anything but doesn't want to do nothing, this would be perfect. So enough explaining...here's the quick, simple, generic, last minute Halloween makeup tutorial!..



Products Used

Fraulein38 gel liner - black 06
Bourjois Little Round Pot Intense - Black
Mac eyeshadow - Kid
Mac eyeshadow - Rule
Kiss iEnvy lashes - Diva02
Eye Kandy glitter - Pumpkin Pie (aptly named!)
Max Factor brow pencil - Ebony
Mac blush - Harmony
BarryM Lip Paint - 151

Outfit Ideas

As with my other Halloween/Fancy Dress blogposts I will include some outfit ideas: (I love the last one lol!)




If you're interested in my other Halloween/Fancy Dress inspired looks you can click below:

Thanks so much for reading/watching!
I hope you enjoyed this series of tutorials - I enjoyed making them!
If you liked this post/look/tutorial or found it helpful, I would really appreciate your support by following this blog.

Have a great day, and

or Sásta Oíche Shamhna - for any Irish readers :-)

Love,
Kriss
x

Comments

Popular Posts