Cleopatra Inspired Makeup Tutorial

So this is the first of my ‘Halloween’ tutorials. I love watching SFX tutorials, but I think if I was going to a Halloween or fancy dress party myself, I would probably lean towards something a little simpler. As this is my first set of Halloween tutorials as well, I thought I would start with this end of things anyway. So here is my Cleopatra inspired look!



Products Used:

Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoos in ‘Eternal Gold’ and ‘Turquoise Forever’
‘Gold’ and ‘Lt. Bronze’ from Lorac Pro Palette
‘Orbit’ from Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 palette
No7 liquid liner in ‘Mermaid’
Max Factor brow pencil in ‘Ebony’
Fraulein38 gel liner in 06
L’oreal Full Definition Voluminous mascara
Mac ProLongwear NC30 foundation & concealer
Benefit Hello Flawless powder in ‘Honey’
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in ‘Soft & Gentle’
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil matte bronzing powder
Sleek blush in ‘Suede’
OCC Liptar in ‘Memento’
Collection Cream Puff lip cream in ‘Powder Puff’

The Finished Look







Outfit Ideas

For the thumbnail picture I just took my hair down and threw a gold chain on like a headband. So as a costume idea, accessorizing could be pretty easy. Below are some ideas if you are considering dressing up as Cleopatra. On a budget you might thing of using a white dress, a gold scarf or belt for the waist, a blue scarf/sheet, gold jewellery and a gold headband/necklace





Well, I hoped that this helped or was interesting or at least enjoyable to watch!
Personally, I am such YT Beauty addict that just watching makeup videos can make me feel good and it’s something I love to do. So even if you have no intention of using this look I do hope you liked watching/reading!

I hope your having a good day!...and if you’re not I hope it gets better!

Love,

Kriss x

Comments

Popular Posts