Wearable Glitz tutorial

The day I filmed this I was getting ready to leave for work and needed something quick and easy. However, I get kind of bored of doing the same sort of look in situations like this, and decided to add a subtle bit of interest. I used the black glitter liner from Collection over a super simplistic eye look, and I must say I was really happy with the result. I will definitely use more of these in future! (I have the full shade range but keep them packed away in my kit...and well, out of sight, out of mind!) So if you’re looking for something slightly different from the norm yet still really fast, maybe for work or school, give this a try!


The Video Tutorial


Products Used

1.       Hand santizier
2.       Stila One Step Correct
3.       Maybelline Fit Me foundation 220
4.       Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer 53
5.       Ben Nye Banana powder
6.       Rimmel Dark Brown brow pencil
7.       Benefit Samba-dy loves me
8.       Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion
9.       Collection Glam Crystals in Rock Chic
10.   Loreal Voluminous Full Definition mascara
11.   Natural Collection Dusky Pink blush
12.   Elf Condition lip balm in Romantic Rouge

If you want to use this exact shade, the Collection Glam Crystals are available in Boots here in Ireland and over in the UK. I’m not sure about anywhere else. You may be able to do a quick Google to find any stores or websites in your area that would make it accessible. If not, there a plenty of companies that do glitter liners - NYX comes to mind as a good affordable alternative.

The Finished Look







I hope you like it as much as I do! I rarely get so excited about such a simple look, but I was just impressed by the ease of it and what a pretty effect one simple little product made! I feel this will become a go-to for me, for when I’m in rush but still want to look like I made an effort!

Have a great rest of the day/night!

Love,

Kriss x

Comments

Popular Posts