The Professional Beauty Show & My Haul

So on the 6th of October I drove up to Dublin for the Professional Beauty Show that was on in the RDS. I had never been before so was unsure as to what to expect. I have been to IMATS in London a few times, so I knew what a trade show was like but not this particular one. It is a beauty show and not a makeup show so there are a lot of products and services for beauticians and salons as opposed to just makeup artists. Here is my video with some footage and pictures of the event, as well as the products I purchased:

The Haul & Footage:


Products Mentioned:

Ardell lashes 109
Ardell lashes 110
Ardell lashes Tyra
Crown Brushes
Glo Minerals Bronze dust
Glo Minerals Bronzing Stick
Glo Minerals Blonde brow pencil
Makeup Atelier Paris Waterproof liquid foundation in FLW2NB
Make Up For Ever HD sample kit (foundations in 115, 120, 125, primer, elixir, setting powder)
Fuschia pearl powder in Gold

Unfortunately that MUFE mini kit was a once off kind of thing for the show so it's not available for purchase.


Personally, as a makeup artist, and as someone who has a budget, if I had to choose between IMATS or the PBS I would choose IMATS. I skipped over so many of the stands as I was really only interested in makeup products. However, as you can see I did benefit from the trip and picked up some lovely things. It was also great to really see the brands that I am interested in so that I can look into them further. Next year if I am going to IMATS I will give it a skip, but if I'm not going to IMATS (as a trip to London is quite expensive) I may go to this show again.

I hope that was helpful/useful/enjoyable!
Have a great day!
Kriss
x

Comments

Popular Posts