Soft Glam Eyes

A lovely wearable look suitable for work, yet at the same time can be used as a glamorous look for a special event when paired with a red lip or with liquid liner. Also an affordable look featuring Sleek Cosmetics. The eyeshadow look simply requires 3 shimmery colours: a light gold, a dark gold and a dark warm brown. Hopefully most people will own similar colours already. I lined with a brown pencil, but a shadow would do the same. So have a look and give it a go!



Products Used:

17 Miracle Matte foundation
Make Up For Ever HD foundation
NYX Full Coverage concealer
Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer
Rimmel Clear Complexion powder
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sleek Storm Palette
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Hustle
Rimmel Scandaleyes pencil in Nude
L’oreal Voluminous Full Definition mascara
Sleek blush in Crochet from ‘Lace’ Blush By 3 palette
Estee Lauder lip pencil in ‘Tawny’
L’Oreal lip glosse in Pot of Gold

By the way, I used the 17 Miracle Matte foundation as like a base/primer for my foundation. It’s like a matte tinted moisturiser so it just added a little extra coverage and matte-ness (is that a word?..probably not!) to my base.

The Finished Look






This is my 3rd tutorial using the Sleek Storm palette.
I also did a navy and silver smokey eye here:
And I did a soft romantic look here:
It really is a nicely rounded palette and nicely priced. It is available from Sleek Cosmetics here:

I hope if you’re looking for something a little more special but not a loud look that you give this a try. As I say, it can be glammed up or down, and I think most people will have similar colours in their collection.

Thank you so very much for watching and reading!
I really do appreciate it and it makes me happy when I see that my blog gathers a few more views! J

Have a great day!

Love,

Kriss x

Comments

Popular Posts