Wearable JLo

I decided to do a wearable version of a Jlo image (see below). I like the fact that it was simple with a twist of blue liner. Adding some spiky lashes like Jennifer Lopez has done would definitely take it to a more 'party' look, but I thought it was a nice option for work or school as is. Keep reading to see the tutorial, products used, pictures and the inspiration image!

The Inspiration

This was the original inspiration image that I had clipped from a magazine scanned in:


I did a Google search and found it came from this image for the On the Floor single:


The Video Tutorial



The Final Look



As I said up top, I kept it as a wearable look that would be suitable for most occasions.
Going heavier on the contouring and adding those lashes would make it more similar to JLo's look and make it more dramatic.

I hope you like this look and enjoyed reading/watching!
Let me know what you think in the comments!

Love,
Kriss
x


Comments

Popular Posts