Tutorial: Amy Childs inspired 'Sexy Colour'

This is a sexy, smokey but colourful look, inspired by an Amy Childs Look (see below). This is also amazing for blue eyes! Hope you enjoy...

The Inspiration

I was inspired by a photo of Amy Childs I had clipped out from a magazine. I couldn't find it online so I have scanned it in below. 


The Video Tutorial



Products Used

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mac eyeshadows: Sushi Flower, Paradisco, Solar White, Kid, Smut
Lorac eyeshadows: Sable, Cream, Black,
Urban Decay eyeshadows: Half Baked, Smog
Rimmel: Royal Blue eye pencil
Fraulein38: Gel liner 06
Elf: Cover all stick in Rosy Beige
Black RDW Lashes
Maybelline: Fit Me foundation 220
NYX: Full Coverage concealer in Beige
Benefit: Hello Flawless powder in Honey
Sleek: Suede effect powder in 02
Sleek: blush in Suede
Brown lipliner
17: Lastink Fix lipstick in Dare to Bare
Collection: Hotlights gloss in 5 Glow

The Finished Look:




I love this look because it is colourful without being particularly loud. It is a sexy smokey eye but with some interest by subtly using gold on the lower lashline, a pop of blue just in the waterline, and a muted pink on the lid. These colours also really enhance blue eyes.

I hope you like the look, or enjoyed reading/watching!
I also hope that if you did like it, you give it a try!
And if you do, be sure to tweet a picture to me @RealmOfMakeup. I'd genuinely love to see it :-)

Have a great week!

Love,
Kriss
x

Comments

Popular Posts