'Day to Evening' Mature Makeup (feat. My Mommy!)

So last week I posted a tutorial doing a 'daytime' look on my lovely mom.
This week you will see how I took that to a more evening appropriate look.
I hope you like the look, enjoy the video & find it helpful!





The Video Tutorial


The Products Used

Urban Decay: 'Faint' eyeshadow
Urban Decay: 'Foxy' eyeshadow
Rimmel: '004 Black Brown' brow pencil
Natural Collection: 'Clear' mascara
Collection: Black gel eyeliner
Sleek: Dark green from 'Storm' palette
Mac: 'Solar White' eyeshadow
Mac: 'Harmony' blush
Revlon: 'Honey Bare' lipstick (maybe??? - sorry not sure!)
Dr Pierre Ricaud: 'Pepite Moka' lipstick

To see the products used in the original 'Daytime' look, click HERE

The Look





Thanks so much for reading/watching!
I would really appreciate your support by following this blog - it would mean the world to me!

Love,
Kriss
x

Comments

Popular Posts