Alicia Keys Grammys 2014 makeup tutorial

I was really debating which Grammys makeup look I should do a tutorial for – I was between Beyoncé, Rita Ora, Pink and Alicia Keys. As you can tell I went with Alicia Keys! I thought it was one that a lot more people would find wearable and yet it was still quite pretty and glamorous. If I have time in the coming weeks I may film tutorials for one or two of the other looks! Let me know what you think in the comments?




The Inspiration





The Video Tutorial


The Products Used


Urban Decay: Primer Potion (I may have forgotten to mention this!)
Urban Decay: ‘Mushroom’ 24/7 pencil
NYX: Smokey Eyes palette (taupe silver)
Bare Minerals: ‘Garland’ pigment
Bare Minerals: ‘Mistletoe’ pigment
 (mixed to create a very slightly greenish silver)
Fraulein38: 06 gel liner (black)
L’Oreal: Voluminous Full Definition mascara
Lashes: Various individual/clusters (wispy corner lashes or clusters would do the trick)
Make Up For Ever: HD Primer
Revlon: Colorstay foundation in ‘180 Sand Beige’
Mac: Pro Longwear foundation in ‘NC30’
 (mixed)
NYX: Full Coverage concealer in ‘04 Beige’
Mac: Studio Fix powder in ‘NC30’
Sleek: Suede Effect powder in ‘SE02’
Natural Collection: ‘Dusky Pink’ blush
Mac: ‘Myth’ lipstick
Clinique: Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in ‘Apricot’ (sheer gloss)

The Finished Look


 







Thanks you all so much for reading & watching!
If you did enjoy I would greatly appreciate if you could follow this blog.

You can follow via email – Towards the top of the column on the right-hand side of the page, under my bio, there should be a place for you to submit your email address. In doing this you should receive an email with a link to any new posts I put up. This is a great addition/alternative to subscribing on YouTube as you get the full list of products and extra images straight away!
You can also follow via Blogroll or Blogger or any blog following medium you like, where you can view new posts from your fav blogs without getting notifications.

Please leave a comment below with any of your thoughts, questions or requests for future videos!

Chat soon!
Kriss

x

Comments

Popular Posts