Beyonce 'Mine' makeup tutorial

I downloaded Beyoncé’s latest video album off of iTunes as soon as I heard about it, and watched the videos straight away! When I watched ‘Mine’, and the first shot of Beyoncé wearing this blue/purple/green makeup came on the screen, I immediately took out my tablet and wrote it in as a tutorial to film. I’m a sucker for colourful looks and this one was no exception. The ‘peacocky’ colours are so eye-catching and right up my street. I hope you like the tutorial and maybe give it a try (even a toned-down version)!



The Original Look



The Video Tutorial


Products Used

Elf: Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Coastal Scents: 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette
Navy eyeshadow
Mac: ‘Contrast’ eyeshadow
Inglot: 115R eyeshadow (darkest shade)
Mac: ‘Creme de Violet’ eyeshadow
Ingot: 107R eyeshadow (lightest shade)
Ingot: 109R eyeshadow (middle shade)
Rimmel: ‘Pure White’ eye pencil
Anastasia: Brow Wiz in ‘Medium Ash’
Benefit: They’re Real mascara
Benefit: Professional primer
Kat Von D: Lock-it Tattoo foundation in ‘M52’
Bourjois: Healthy Mix concealer in ‘53’
Mac: Studio Fix powder in ‘NC30’
Sleek: Suede Effect powder in ‘SE02’
Benefit: ‘Dandelion’ blush
Mac: ‘Stone’ lipliner
Collection: CreamPuff lip cream in ‘Powder Puff 2’

The Finished Look

 










Thank you so much for reading and watching!
If you give this look a try, please tag me on social media I’d love to see your pics!
(I’m @RealmOfMakeup on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook)

I really hope you enjoyed J
If you did, I would greatly appreciate your support by following this blog!

Have a great day and rest of the week!
Love,
Kriss
x


Comments

Popular Posts