London Haul


If you saw my makeup bag post on Tuesday you'll know I was in London last weekend. So here's what I got!...


Highlighter




This is the MakeUp Academy shimmer highlight powder in Radiant Cashmere. I picked this up in a Superdrug after swatching it. It seemed like a lovely shade (neutral but with some depth), pigmented, a smooth formula, and affordable. I have yet to try it on so stay tuned.

Puma hoodie


This is the Number 1 Logo Hoody Ladies. I picked this up to match a black pair of puma tracksuit pants I was given for Christmas. It's a real cosy pair and I wanted something cosy to go with it so this was ideal. 

Puma tracksuit pants




These are the Tape Poly Pant (although I can't seem to find this style online - mine have a green waistband, are a satin finish, and don't have an ankle cuff). I fell in love with these when I saw them. I love the branded tape design that's very in now. I also love this olive green colour. When I tried them on I really enjoyed the cut of them - not too high waisted and not too tight at the ankle. They're also super soft and comfortable (I'm wearing them as I type this!)

Puma runners




Ok, so I went a bit heavy on the Puma! I am terribly picky about my runners. I rarely see a pair I like, as I think the women's sections in sports shops in Ireland are generally dismal. I did see a few pairs I liked in London, but settled on these. They're super pretty and also super comfortable with the foam insoles. These are the Prowl Satin trainers.

Makeup Slogan Tee



Well I couldn't pass up a t-shirt with a makeup related slogan! This is from SportFx and it's super soft and comfy. I bought this, as well as the Puma gear, in Sports Direct.

Adidas Dress 1



I absolutely love t-shirt dresses. As you may have guessed I'm a comfort girl and a sports clothes girl so these are ideal. This is the Trefoil dress in blue. I like the texture in the stripes and the ribbed collar. It falls to the thigh and is a very light material so perfect for summer and holidays.

Adidas Dress 2



Yeah I love tshirt dresses so much I couldn't just get one at the Adidas shop! This is the 3-Stripe Raglan Dress in green. This is made of a much thicker material than the Trefoil dress - like a high quality warm tshirt. It also fits a bit looser and falls a tad longer to above the knee.

Cursed Child tshirt


This was merch I bought from the play. I like to get a top from shows I love. I like the colours of black and gold and it fits well.

Cursed Child script book


I also picked this up at the show so thought I'd include it. I intentionally never read it as I wanted to see it live first - which I would recommend doing if you also haven't read it. It's nice to have the "Special Rehearsal Edition" in hardback too.

Cursed Child badge


This is a pin badge you get free as you leave Part 1 of the play, encouraging you to #keepthesecrets!

Umbrella


Very random as this was a purchase out of necessity! It was lashing one day and I had brought everything but an umbrella so picked up this cute little guy at a TKMaxx.


Guys thanks so much for stopping by and showing interest in my little trip and what I bought!
Have a lovely Sunday and great week ahead!
Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts