Google Picks My Makeup!

I saw NikkieTutorials create this challenge and thought I'd give it a go! Check out what Google gave me for my makeup look!

The Video


The Products Used

Urban Decay: Anti-ageing Primer Potion
Mac: Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Inglot: 337, 363 eyeshadows
Seventeen: Make Your Mark eyeliner pen
L'Oreal: Paradise Brow Pomade in 104 Brunette
LOV: Brow-tittude Eyebrow Sculpting cream in 410 Brunette Personality
Nyx: White liquid liner
Bia Belle: Cali
Nyx: Sculpt contour
Models Own: Cheeky Pink blush
MUA Makeup Academy: Radiant Cashmere shimmer highlight powder
Ben Nye: Super Pink lipliner
Nyx: Doll Pink lipgloss

Brushes Used

Zoeva 142 Concealer Buffer
Unbranded fluffy blending brush
Royal & Langnickel: LG BE04
Crown: C250-0
Real Techniques: Blush brush
Blank Canvas: F28

The Finished Look





Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you enjoyed 😘
Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts