Makeup Bag: Long weekend in London!


So I just got back from my little London trip, and had a great time! I pre-filmed my makeup bag video last week. So check out what I brought (and what I actually used) below!

The Video



The Products

Trilogy bag

Base: Benefit Porefessional primer, L'Oreal True Match foundation, Kat Von D Lock-It concealer, Mac Studio Fix powder

 Cheeks: Kiko 105 Soft Touch blush, Sleek Light Contour Kit

 Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion, Urban Decay Naked Basics palette, Note Ultra Black Eyeliner, Marc Jacobs Fineliner Gel Crayon

Lashes & Brows: Eyelash curler, Too Faced Better Than Sex waterproof mascara, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz medium brown

 Inglot Lip Pencil Crayon 16,  Inglot Lip Pencil Crayon 28, 
Rimmel Oh My Gloss! Non-Stop Glamour

Brushes: Royal & Langnickel 5pc Travel Kit



Extra tools: Tweezerman tweezers, broken Primark brush, 
Anastasia Beverly Hills double ended eye brush

So...what did I use?

So I used all of the base, cheek and brows & lashes products basically every day.
The main things I didn't use were the eye products. I was right in thinking I wouldn't want to do much on the eyes, but I couldn't not give myself that option! So I didn't use either of the liners or the palette. I did use the primer potion a couple times as an expression-line primer under my foundation.
I didn't use the pink lip crayon. There were a couple times I thought about it but didn't want to have to think about maintaining it or smearing it. I also only used the lip gloss once towards the end, just because I hadn't done.
So because I didn't do eyeshadow I didn't use any of the eye brushes. I just used the foundation brush, powder brush and the extra primark brush.
Overall I think I did well in being fairly realistic while also giving myself options. Evidently I didn't need those options though - which just depends on the kind of trip you have and what you end up doing.

A typical face - base, brows, lips and mascara.

The Trip

So myself and my boyfriend, Christopher, went to London over the Easter weekend Fri-Mon. The main reason we were going was to see the "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child" play!⚡️ I had bought the tickets last year and it finally came around! It was so great - I highly recommend it! We did Part One and Part Two in one day and it absolutely flew by. We had a free day on Sunday but didn't think about the fact that it was Easter Sunday and most of the big shops would be closed. So we ended up doing our shopping in a mad (but efficient!) rush on Monday morning before leaving. We also met my brother who lives in London for dinner and drinks which was very special. All in all, a great trip! 👍🏽

Picadilly Circus 

Oxford Street 

A morning selfie 😂

Arriving at the play at Palace Theatre 

Dinner and drinks at The Queensbury in Willesden. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See you Friday for the makeup tutorial of the look I was wearing here 😊
Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts